Our focus is on outstanding client service within a friendly environment. We are often seeking high quality team members in the following areas…
- Business development
- Anyone who makes a great cup of coffee!
To be considered for a position, please send your CV to us.
Specific Vacancies At Present
We are an independent boutique firm of Chartered Accountants looking for an ambitious, hard working, self motivated individual who would like to grow with the firm and gain experience across all disciplines within the accountancy profession.
You will be looking after:
- Bookkeeping and accounts preparation tasks
- Assisting with quarterly VAT returns for clients
- Processing tax returns
- Maintaining client records
- Liaising with clients and looking after a small portfolio of accounts
Ideally you will have some experience working within practice. We are looking for a focused and committed individual who is able to work independently and as part of a team. You should have good communication skills and familiarity with Xero, Sage and QuickBooks in order to assist clients.
This is a permanent role for the right candidate and if you would like to know more about the role or the firm email with your CV.
Part time admin and payroll clerk
Part time admin and payroll clerk – This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced payroll clerk looking for flexible working hours. If you have the following skills we would be interested in hearing from you:
- Experienced and up to date in payroll preparation, furlough claims and CIS returns.
- Able to prioritise work and manage workload, occasionally working to tight deadlines. You will be processing client payrolls which may involve dealing with starters, leavers, monthly CIS Returns, furlough claims, end of year procedures, P60’s and PIID’s.
- Must have high attention to detail.
- Must have excellent IT skills in operating payroll software and experience with Microsoft office would be essential, in particular Excel and Word.
- You will be liaising directly with clients so good communication skills will be necessary.
- You are able to work independently as well as part of a team.
If you are interested in finding out more about the role, email with a copy of your CV
HMD Chartered Accountants