Part time admin and payroll clerk
Part time admin and payroll clerk – This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced payroll clerk looking for flexible working hours. If you have the following skills we would be interested in hearing from you:
- Experienced and up to date in payroll preparation, furlough claims and CIS returns.
- Able to prioritise work and manage workload, occasionally working to tight deadlines. You will be processing client payrolls which may involve dealing with starters, leavers, monthly CIS Returns, furlough claims, end of year procedures, P60’s and PIID’s.
- Must have high attention to detail.
- Must have excellent IT skills in operating payroll software and experience with Microsoft office would be essential, in particular Excel and Word.
- You will be liaising directly with clients so good communication skills will be necessary.
- You are able to work independently as well as part of a team.
If you are interested in finding out more about the role, email with a copy of your CV